Do you know that you can get rebates on all of your trades?
Some traders still think it is a MYTH, but numbers do not lie - 16005 forex traders already use our service and they all combined already have opened 11843 live accounts at our offered forex brokers and have bought 11161 forex EAs from July, 2009 (counted on November 01, 2013).You can benefit as all these forex traders already benefit, because:
- you will be paid forex rebates for all your trades, no matter if you win or lose;
- you will trade with the same spreads and trading conditions as if you had registered directly at your wanted broker;
- all offered broker bonus promotions will be available for you;
- you will get rebates or bonus points for all of your forex EA purchases;
- you will be paid for referring your friends or community members.
How can you get forex rebates for your trades ?
- Sing up on our website.
- Open live forex broker account through our referring link (go to your wanted forex broker rebate offer page and follow instructions). Brokers are listed in alphabetical order.
- Send your username, broker name and account number via contact form.
- Login to our website, go to User Information section, select your preferred payment method and add your details so we could pay you on time.
- The rebates will be paid by your selected payment method on 25th day of the month for the accumulated rebates during previous month. For example: your trade rebates for September will be paid on 25th of October.
What can you do if you already have an account?
Many forex brokers allow to register new trading account with the new referring party. Therefore, you should check your wanted broker rebate offer page for instructions how to get rebates on your existing account. If such instructions is not defined - contact us and we will inform you about the possible options!
Why it works?
You are paid a rebate for each of your placed trade at our offered forex brokers. These brokers are added on traders requests and it ensures that only most popular and requested brokers are added on our forex broker rebate offers. We work with these brokers as referring party named "referring broker" / "introducing broker" / "introducing agent" and we are paid a commission based on volume traded by our referred customers. This introducing agent commission is paid not from spread or commissions, but from marketing costs of the forex brokers, because such marketing strategy is very effective and forex brokers are happy to be listed on our website and get clients referred by us.
You are paid back much of agent commissions and get the same spreads and trading conditions as if you had opened an account directly with the broker. It would be worthless for forex traders to have rebates paid from their own additionally paid spread or commissions and our business model would fail.