Alpari NZ Removes Classic Currenex Accounts
Few days ago, Alpari NZ (former Alpari RU) announced that due low demand of Classic Currenex accounts on Direct and DirectPro platforms, they will discontinue support for classic.direct and classic.directpro accounts from 1st of September, 2010.
Still traders will be able to open and trade further on pro.direct accounts with the Currenex platforms.
For Classic accounts owners, it is recommended to switch to the more demanded classic.ndd.mt4 and pro.ecn.mt4 accounts. These accounts enable client orders to go straight to the interbank market while trading on most popular MetaTrader 4 platform.
- Alpari NZ (Alpari-forex.com)
- Forex Profit Inception Bonus Points
- Dukascopy Rebates - 40% commissions discount
- Alpari NZ SixFold Bonus
- FX Power Combo Profit Rebates
- Binary Options Magnet Bonus Points
- Wall Street Forex Robot Rebate
- Leo Trader PRO with Upgrade Bonus Points
- TradeVader Rebate
- Pepperstone Rebates - 0.3 Pip Rebate