Forex Rebates for May Already Paid
The Forex Rebates for May were paid to all users who have set their preferred method on User Information section and who have earned more rebates than the set minimum amount per payment.
Currently there are set minimum amount only for:
- AlertPay/Payza – min $1
- WebMoney – min $1
Still, there are many users who hold earned rebates till next rebates payment day on following month. This setting “Hold Payment for the next month” is set by default for all new users.
So if you are wondering why the rebates were not paid to you, check your preferred method on User Information section and change to your preferred payment method from a drop-down list.
We offer you to receive rebate payment through such payment options :
- AlertPay/Payza (2,5% transfer fee) – Alertpay may charge you fee for receiving;
- Liberty Reserve (4% fee);
- Moneybookers (free) – not available for US residents;
- PayPal (free) + PayPal may charge you fee for receiving;
- WebMoney Z Purse (free) + WebMoney transfer processing fee of 0.8% (not more than 50 WMZ);
- Wire transfer ($35 transfer fee).
Recommended Forex Brokers:
$1.25 on CFD
ECN-Micro account – 0.6 pip/rtl
ECN-Pro account – 0.15 pip/rtl
Pro Account – $2/rtl
cTrader account - $2/rtl
New Forex Robots:
Bonus: 150 points