Forex Rebates Transfer to PayPal for Free
We already did rebate payments to PayPal without transfer free for February forex rebates. But now we announce it officially for all our users – you can get your rebates paid to PayPal for free.
So, now we offer you to receive rebates and commissions payments through such payment options:
1. AlertPay (2,5% fee) – Alertpay may charge you additional fee;
2. Liberty Reserve (4% fee);
3. Moneybookers (free) – not available for US residents;
4. PayPal (free) + PayPal may charge you additional fee;
5. WebMoney Z Purse (free) + WebMoney transfer processing fee of 0.8% (not more than 50 WMZ);
6. Wire transfer ($35 transfer fee).
As it was stated before, we focus on our main vision – help traders save some money on their trades and EA purchases.
If you would like to change your rebate payment method, do the following:
- Login to ForexTradingChoice.com website;
- go to User Information section;
- change your preferred payment method to your most preferred. You can do this by selecting your preferred payment method on Pay by*: drop down list.
- Fill in your selected payment details.
- Click button Change.
Recommended Forex Brokers:
$1.25 on CFD
Pro Account – $2/rtl
cTrader account - $2/rtl
ECN-Micro account – 0.6 pip/rtl
ECN-Pro account – 0.15 pip/rtl
New Forex Robots:
Bonus: 150 points