July Forex Rebates Paid
The Forex Rebates for July trades were paid, except for users who have set their rebate payments to go to Liberty Reserve. We could not do payments due to Liberty Reserve system maintenance. The rebates will be paid as soon as Liberty Reserve system will be available.
There are users who have not received rebates, because they have not set their preferred method on User Information section and/or have not earned more rebates than the set minimum amount per payment.
Currently there are set minimum amount only for WebMoney – min $1.
We offer you to receive rebate payment through such payment options :
- Liberty Reserve (4% fee);
- Moneybookers (free) – not available for US residents;
- PayPal (free) + PayPal may charge you fee for receiving;
- WebMoney Z Purse (free) + WebMoney transfer processing fee of 0.8% (not more than 50 WMZ);
- Wire transfer ($35 transfer fee).
Recommended Forex Brokers:
ECN-Micro account – 0.6 pip/rtl
ECN-Pro account – 0.15 pip/rtl
$1.25 on CFD
Pro Account – $2/rtl
cTrader account - $2/rtl
New Forex Robots:
Bonus: 150 points